Its that time of year when we set out with our best intentions to become altogether a better person for the New Year. Just for a bit of fun, here's our take on some of the more popular resolutions with some suggestions on how you could go about achieving them:
1. Eat better. At the award-winning Contrast Brasserie we only use the best of local produce, supporting local producers, giving real provenance to all that we do.
2. Exercise more. How about a brisk walk around the Islands after our fabulous Sunday lunch?
3. Spend less money. Did we mention our excellent value lunch and pre-theatre menus? Lonely Planet recently voted us their "best value restaurant in Inverness."
4. Drink less alcohol. Okay settle down, how about taking things in moderation? Though, we do have a very nice range of mocktails to choose from...
5. Travel more. How about a nice wee trip to the Highland Capital? Check out our Loyalty rates for the best price guaranteed.
Whatever you decide we hope that you achieve your goals, and that 2018 is happy and prosperous for you. And we look forward to welcoming as many of you through the doors of the Glenmoriston Townhouse Hotel & Apartments, Contrast Brasserie and the Piano Bar.
Bliadhna Mhath Ur!